shubha singh

doubt related to topics of ethics, integrity and aptitude

Question

11 answers to this question

There is material scattered around in IGNOU's material for public administration courses. Or you can buy the updated GS material from any one of the reputed coaching institutions (I would go for Vajiram). Hope it helps.

It is not just ethics of public administration but ethics of philosphy , attitude and emotions of psychology too .

in public administration there is nothing to ask except corruption . Any ways refer vajiram final notes  they are extensively doing research on this paper .

shrawan likes this

It is not just ethics of public administration but ethics of philosphy , attitude and emotions of psychology too .

in public administration there is nothing to ask except corruption . Any ways refer vajiram final notes  they are extensively doing research on this paper .

can you please let me know whether they are available in the xerox shops.

That would be a great help.

as far as i know and i have read those sample papaer from upsc for gs4.i can clearly see that its the test of our deep understanding of ethcis,values,influence of culture society on human life.mere reading of topics can t help us  for that.

so my honest advise is to participate on onlline debate or test for gs 4 and test you knowledge for that.we will improve on as time go on

I have seen CSC GS series , I am a Hindi medium student and their Hindi edition is full of mistakes.. it seems to be a mindless translation of its English version ..

IGNOU material sounds a good alternate. will see what mrunal has posted.

thanks for valuable info.

I agree with Saurabh88. After going through the 2013 ethics paper it seems that discussion is the best way to prepare. However, you need to clear your concepts about ethics first.

I also found a facebook page. www.facebook.com/beautifulmindias Its posts are helpful in clearing much of the basic concepts. It had answers to sample question paper released by UPSC too.

Hope this helps

this can be easily understood from the sample paper of UPSC and the ethics paper of 2013 as well that this ethics paper is just for evaluation of ur understanding of topics like ethics attitude  emotional intelligence and your moral education for these they have two type of questions first like definations etc. and for checking ur thoughts they have case study and decision making question so they can easily evaluate that will you be fit  in the public services

one can go through 4th report of ARC as it contain code of conducts for ministers,civilservants etc.