We welcome all Members, Officers and anybody who is interested in Civil Service and encourage all to post as much as possible to strengthen this community. Generally Indian Officer follows categorization rules, where in you are expected to raise relevant query or post in relevant forum board.
However if we found any Thread/Post/any content mis-classified, breaking forum rules we will quietly delete/modify/ and or move that to proper place. With our goal of disseminating knowledge regarding the chosen subject in mind, we hope to bring a diverse range of perspectives and voices into the Sites. While we do not want to limit the spirit of civil disagreement, we reserve the right to decline to publish unacceptable content and to remove it if we find it on the Sites. We also reserve the right to edit submitted content, as we deem necessary. These edits will typically consist of censoring obscene or inappropriate language and correcting bad code, and we will make every effort to preserve the intended meaning of the original message.
As you can understand the first lesson to is discipline, we would only enforce that to those non-complying with following restrictions of forum rules.
- Statements that are intended as a personal attack or are abusive, harassing, or threatening
- Defamatory or knowingly false statements
- Information about another user or another private individual of a private or personal nature that does not have news value
- Irrelevant statements, SPAM, or unsolicited advertising
- Materials that violate the copyright, trademark, or trade secret rights of others that are not otherwise authorized by law, such as fair use
- Statements that trick or attempt to entice users into visiting a potentially harmful external link or downloading a piece of badware
- Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site.
- Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.
- Indian Officer.com is a community Portal. Each post by the member of Indian Officer.com is a treasure of this website; be it a question or the answer. And the content becomes the property of the Indian Officer.com and would not be deleted modified once posted by user requests, except by non-conformity of Indian Officer.com policy.
- Your account would not be deleted at any circumstances from Indian Officer.com, except if decided by Indian Officer.com Team on administrative ground. You may opt out by non participation, but any post, thread or content would not be deleted only because you asked it.
- All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
- No "Flaming". Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
- No "Trolling". Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
- No "Spamming". Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site with the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count.
- No "Bumping" (Your threads/posts): Please do not repeatedly bump your threads to try and get attention. Most members of the site are not online 24 hours a day and so will not see your post the instant it is made. Do not bump a thread within 24 hours, and not more than twice a week.
- No Offensive Material Please do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
Please note that this is a PG-13 rated site and therefore is meant to suitable for all ages, including under 13s with parental guidance/permission.
- Indian Officer.com do not allow posting of reviews of coaching institute, coaching centre, books, and authors. Any content found in contravention to this may kindly be reported to us only through email@example.com. Our moderators take care of such un-authorized content and would promptly delete and take necessary action.
- No spreading of any copyrighted material is to take place on this site without the expressed permission of the copyright holder, which must be attached to the material. No Posting of Copyright material or trade secret.
- No live external links to any sites. If you have any link suggestion post it at Link segment
- No advertisements either in the post nor in the signature. No Trading: This site is not a market place.
- No posting of email ID's by any member in the forum post. If you want to communicate, kindly do so by using either Personal Messenger or if accepted by other members, then email from Indian Officer forum itself.
- No selling of material, books or any other thing which indicates any commercial motives, without explicit permission from Indian Officer team.
- No personal Message to officer. All queries should be raised at appropriate forum.
- No Fake names or fake posts, we strongly would react to those posts in most appropriate manner.
- No blaming, abuse and no arguments.
- No Shouting by repeated posts if that is not replied & we cannot guarantee that all posts would be replied.
If any of the above guidelines are not followed by any of the India Officer member, we reserve the right to delete, split, warn, or edit the post or ban or delete the member itself. Members of INDIANOFFICER.COM are responsible for reviewing INDIANOFFICER.COM General Site Rules. INDIANOFFICER.COM reserves the right to modify General Site Rules at any time. Your continued use of the INDIANOFFICER.COM constitutes your consent to such changes.
If you find any voilation of above terms kindly report us through contact us form or through writing an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All complaints, requests, reporting, breach of privacy, and any communications addressed to us is only entertained through email addressed to email@example.com or through the contact us page here. All such emails and correspondence would be suitably replied in 15 days of receipt of the email. NO other method of communications are accepted.
You should frequently return to this page to check for the change in the policy guidelines.
India Officer Team